- Demographics: average ages 18 thru 34 – changes according to who the interview is about.
- 55% male/ 45% female
Our demographics change according to our interviews. We have the teens and college kids watching the band interviews, the celebrities, and the wrestler interviews, etc. We have the older crowds watching the 80s band interviews, the event and technology interviews, and the restaurant and dining interviews. It depends on the actual subject.
Why Sponsor a webisode or be seen on the website?
- Exposure. But more importantly – Online Exposure – the most personal kind. When you speak to an online audience- you are speaking to individuals. People may watch TV in groups – but for the most part – they use the internet alone. Therefor you have their undivided attention.
- Why put your logo on our videos? Well they are choosing to watch that video for the subject of that video- therefore your company, logo, or product will be directly seen by them before the segment is seen. You’ll have 100% of their attention…
- When you sponsor a webisode, that webisode will be online as long as the internet is FREE!! EXPOSE your products, and company to the audience that you’re looking for! Want to speak to that nightclub crowd about your energy drink? Sponsor a rock interview!! Want to speak to the more mature audience? Sponsor an art interview, or a dining segment. Want to reach the local Maryland audience? Sponsor a Baltimore oriented event (Honfest, Mid Atlantic Food Expo, etc). Go Viral, BRO!!
- We will make a Sponsorship tag and place it at the beginning and end of the Sponsorship
- Our host will introduce you as the sponsor at the beginning and thank you at the end.
- You will get a button on our website – on the blog which features the videos you have sponsored, plus in our sponsors area and on our sponsor sliders.
- You will be featured on the other side of our postcard – with your company info/ advertisement/ possibly a coupon, etc. One side will feature our show, and the other side will feature YOU!! And we will pass postcards out everywhere we film!!
- My hosts will wear your company logo – your jacket, clothing, accessories, etc. And will talk about your products in the webisodes you sponsor.
- Your logo could be on our mic flag as we cover the glamorous red carpets of LA and NYC!! George Clooney could be speaking to your logo!!
We have many sponsorship opportunities to offer – including “product placement” on red carpet segments, advertisements on the other side of our postcards, banners on our website, branding in our videos – including in our video titles on our Youtube page and within the videos itself, as well as branding on our Blog Pages. Mentions within our social media shout-outs, and within our facebook and Snap Chat accounts.
For more information on Sponsorships, and for our Media Kit/ Sponsorship forms, please email Elena at Elena@clickonthisshow.com
We cover premieres, events, and festivals on a regular basis – from NYC to LA.
Jump in and work with us!!